Thom Academy Tuition Reimbursement Program
Thom Child and Family Services is pleased to offer a time-limited, continuing education opportunity to staff once again this year. Thom Academy is a Tuition Reimbursement Program for employees to support their ongoing professional development. The maximum award is $500 per employee.
Guidelines for Participation:
- Training opportunities must be relevant to the work of early intervention and/or role of the employee at Thom.
- More than one training course can be covered with Thom Academy funds using one application; however, tuition reimbursement will not exceed $500/employee.
- Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- If an employee already paid for a training opportunity during this fiscal year (starting July 1st, 2022), that expense can be reimbursed through Thom Academy.
- If approved for funding, employee must submit a receipt to Tacademy@thomchild.org by May 30th, 2023, to receive reimbursement.
- Please note, funds are limited, and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Interested participants should submit their application using this form.
For any questions related to the Thom Academy program or application process, please email Tacademy@thomchild.org.