Sign On Bonus Available for Speech-Language Pathologist positions:
$5,000 for Full Time; $2,500 for Part-Time
Sign On Bonus Available for all other clinical positions:
$3,000 for Full Time; $1,500 for Part-Time
Are you ready to make a difference?
A career in early intervention is a perfect fit for those wanting to make a difference in the lives of infants, toddlers and their families. Thom Child and Family Services uses a relationship based model to support thousands of families with children birth to three years old who have or are at risk for developmental delays. We partner with families to understand their needs and priorities in order to support their participation in everyday routines and activities. Our staff provide education and direct clinical support to children and their families. We work with families, early education providers, pediatric practices and community partners to build nurturing connections and relationships.
Joining a Thom Child and Family Services Early Intervention Program means participating in a multidisciplinary team as part of the largest and most established early intervention agency of its kind in Massachusetts. Our strong clinical teams provide ample opportunity for staff to expand and share their knowledge, learn from others within their discipline and across disciplines, and participate in formal and informal learning communities.
You will have leadership opportunities, ongoing supervision and paid continuing education and training – all contributing to our supportive work environment for both experienced and beginning clinicians.
With hundreds of employees across the state, we are able to offer flexible schedules, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for ongoing professional development.
We Hire: Speech-Language Pathologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Mental Health Specialists, Educators, Nurses, Nutritionists, Music Therapists, and Teaching Assistants.
“Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love”
– David McCullough
Thom Child and Family Services offers:
- Flexible schedules: FT, PT, Per Diem and family hours
- Staff orientation and advanced training
- Generous vacation, holiday and personal time
- Section 125 flexible benefits plan
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Bonus Plan
- Continuing education leave and paid conference fees
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and team support
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan (403b) with employer contributions
- Life insurance
- RN, OT, PT, SLP (CF welcome) must have current state licensure
- Social Workers must have LCSW or LICSW
- Mental Health Specialists must have a master’s degree in counseling, clinical, developmental, or educational psychology; or current licensure as LMHC or LMFT; or be license eligible as LMHC or LMFT
- Early Childhood Educators must have a bachelor’s degree in early childhood or equivalent coursework
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to write reports
- Strong organizational skills to balance productivity needs and required paperwork
- Respectful of individual family needs and cultures
- Commitment to working collaboratively with children and families within the context of their home, child care, or other community setting
- Bilingual/Bicultural a plus