Playgroup Pre-Visit Screening Questions
Screening Questions, prior to every in-person visit
All In-Person Visits:
If yes response to any question in the box below, please call the program to let one of our staff know:
- Are you or anyone in your home awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test that was recommended by a healthcare provider or health authority?
- Is anyone in your home currently in isolation or quarantine, due to COVID-19 or COVID-19 exposure, per the recommendation of a healthcare provider or health authority?
- With regard to health, have you or anyone in your home experienced any of the following COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 24 hours?
- High temperature/fever equal to or greater than 100.3 degrees and/or feeling feverish?
- Respiratory symptoms, including: shortness of breath, sore throat/runny nose/congestion not consistent with allergies?
- Headache (that is atypical or without a known cause)?
- Chills or muscle/body aches?
- New or unexplained cough?
- Gastrointestinal (GI) issues, such as diarrhea, vomiting or nausea?
- New loss of taste or smell?
- Does your child have an unidentified rash, other than a diaper rash?
- Is there any other reason you think this appointment should be rescheduled?
Thank you for your time and patience in answering these questions. Screening questions are also being asked of our employees before they provide in-person services, as well. We are doing all that we can to ensure a safe and productive visit for you and your child/ren.